Rx Sales is designed to solve the cognitive dilemma with medical representatives, which is the balance between sales targets and their original mission as prescription generators.
By the End of Rx: Sales, The trainee will develop the following areas:
• Territory management skills.
• Planning skills.
• Translating the sales target units into target prescriptions.
• Ability to calculate the impact of each call on sales.
• Utilization of his budgeted promotional tools.
• Interpretation of IMS figures.
- Where are we now?
- Sales, competitors, doctors, pharmacies, tools
- IMS Data
- Where are we going?
- Tasc objectives
- Rx target breakdown/ doctor
- Boxes target breakdown/ pharmacy
- How to get there?
- Action steps
- IMS & Pre-call objectives
- Orders planning/ pharmacies
- How to make sure we are getting there?
- Having arrived, what we should do next?
Who Should Attend?
Every salespersons who have limited number of customers, pays regular visits to the same customer, and need to finish a deal in 10 minutes, Medical Representatives, and product specialists.
As an optional choice, The Participant might receive international professional certificate issued by IPM – Institute of Professional Managers.
No Reviews found for this course.