PALSAM, For Effective Selling
PALSAM is designed specifically for every missionary salesman, who must adopt PALSAM as a basic set of skills. The transformation that PALSAM transpired is the success of our developers to integrate the basic trading principles with the desired skills in order to generate a straight minded salesman who benefits from the power of attitude to strengthen the impact of his trainable skills
By the End of this program, the trainee will develop the following areas:
- Self-control, self-management, and self-motivation attitudes.
- Resilience to resist all ethical dilemmas of sales job .
- Ability to build long-term relationship with his client.
- Stepwise increase his share in the mindset of the customer.
• The personality iceberg.
• Basic principles of trading.
• Plan your work.
– Manage yourself.
– Manage your territory.
– Collect information.
– Pre-call planning.
• Attract the customer’s attention.
• Listen to customer’s concerns.
• Sensationalize the presentation.
• Answer the objections.
• Match agreements.
• Analyze the call and identify points to be developed in the next call.l
Who Should Attend?
Every salespersons who have limited number of customers, pays regular visits to the same customer, and need to finish a deal in 10 minutes, Medical Representatives, and newly hired Key Account Managers
As an optional choice, The Participant might receive international professional certificate issued by IPM – Institute of Professional Managers.
No Reviews found for this course.