IBDL Essential: Understanding Business
IBDL Essential provides students with an integrated “big picture” approach to business that covers all the most important functional areas of business. It explains the nature of business with an emphasis on its applications for people and organizations..
This course is a preparation for the international exam of IBDL Essential credential.
60 multiple choice questions on 60 minutes.
- Entrepreneurship and Starting a Small Business
- Management: Functions and Styles
- Leadership and Motivation
- Human Resources Management
- Marketing: Product and Price
- Marketing: Place and Promotion
- Financial Information and Accounting
- Business in Global Markets
- Ethical Behavior and Social Responsibility
- Information technology in Business
Who Should Attend?
Fresh university graduates, new business comers and corporate developing their first-line employees
Attendees who successfully pass the online exam will receive the official IBDL certificate. International Business Driving License Approved and recognized by Management Development Institute at Missouri State University.
No Reviews found for this course.